- We save you money, time and frustration. Shop from the convenience of your home and benefit from the best prices in the business.
- Our customer service is second to none. We aim to offer immediate assistance either via phone or email, will not keep you waiting and will keep you informed every step of the way.
- We offer a transparent and honest service. Traditionally upholsterers and interior designers make a second and very profitable income by marking up their fabric. This is why fabric is so expensive in South Africa. We give a transparent cost break down on everything we sell.
- We have a huge selection and can supply over 20 000 fabrics at the best possible prices available in South Africa.
- We pay the shipping costs! All fabric orders are shipped free of charge throughout South Africa.
- We keep you informed with the status of your order. Once you’ve decided to purchase from Fabric Superstore, we’ll keep you updated on your order via e-mail. We also welcome your phone calls on 021 794 0595.
A: We have a virtual showroom and not a physical shop that you can visit. However we do have sample books at our office, which you are welcome to browse. Please call on 021 794 0595 to book an appointment.
A: Our fabrics are all 100% genuine and come from reputable suppliers. We do not sell seconds or damages fabrics – everything is of the highest quality and will be delivered to you in perfect condition.
A: We run a logistically efficient service and do not carry the traditional costs associated with a bricks and mortar shop. We are therefore able to pass these savings on to our clients.
A: We encourage you to pay using an EFT transfer. However we do have a PayPal account with Visa & Mastercard processing facilities. Please email or phone us to use this method of payment.
A: Orders are usually delivered within 2-3 working days but can take longer during busy periods.
A: Each unit or quantity on our site represents 1 meter.
A: Yes, if you require a fraction of a meter quantity please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Banking Details
Account Name: Fabricsuperstore
FNB Tokai branch code: 250 655.
Account number: 62598379024
Swift /Bic code: FIRNZAJJ
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com and use your name as a reference.
If you still have any unanswered questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.